April 16, 2019
- No purchase necessary.
- Deadline: Contest begins at 1 p.m. ET Tuesday, April 25 and runs until Midnight ET, Tuesday, April 22.
- Eligibility: Contestant must provide transportation to and from Buffalo airport, be 21+, and be legally allowed to fly (or provide their own transport to NYC). Contest is open to legal residents of the United States where not prohibited by law, who are eighteen (21) years of age or older at the time of entry who have Internet access and a valid e-mail account prior to the beginning of the Contest Period. Sponsor has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant.open to contestant over the age of 21, regardless of any race, gender, or nationality.
- Winner will be selected from a random drawing on or about Tuesday, April 23. Name of individual from emails or user name from social media accounts will be applied to a “ticket” of equal and indistinguishable size. Placed in a box, it will be drawn and random and recorded.
- If a potential prize winner cannot be reached by Administrator (or Sponsor) within three days using the contact information provided at the time of entry, that potential prize winner shall forfeit the prize. Upon the request of the Sponsor, the potential winner may be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Prize Acceptance Form and IRS W-9 form. If a potential winner fails to comply with these official rules, that potential winner will be disqualified. Prizes may not be awarded if an insufficient number of eligible entries are received.
- By participating in the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the contest, as determined by FC Buffalo and its agents, are final in all respects. The contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with FC St. Pauli, New York Cosmos, the National Premier Soccer League, nor any social media parties named above, or Mailchimp, and none are liable for any concerns or issues. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Sponsor.
- FC Buffalo withholds the right to adjust, shut down, or suspend the contest at any time, especially in cases of suspected fraud. FC Buffalo can also investigate possible cheating or tampering before a winner is determined.
- Each participant grants FC Buffalo permission to use his/her/their business name, contest entry, likeness or comments for publicity (or future marketing purposes).
- Winner receives airfare for 2 from Buffalo, N.Y. to New York, N.Y. on Thursday, May 23, 2019, tickets to the FC St. Pauli versus New York Cosmos game that night at Rocco B. Commisso Stadium, overnight accommodations at a reputable hotel, and a return flight to Buffalo on Friday, May 24.
- Prize is non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted. Sponsor and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting or these Official Rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize. Any attempt to damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to possible legal action by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend the Sweepstakes, without notice, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if Sponsor determines that the Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as planned or should a virus, bug, tampering or unauthorized intervention, technical failure or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event any tampering or unauthorized intervention may have occurred, Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect entries at issue. Sponsor and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives, and any telephone network or service providers, are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any website or online service or any other error, human or otherwise.
- INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, THE FACEBOOK PLATFORM, ADMINISTRATOR, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THAT ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE THAT MAY BE WON. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRIZE. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- Direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org