Photo: Nick Mendola
[ SUPPORT: FCB’s trip to represent Buffalo in Hamburg, Dortmund ]
Spring is only a few months away, and we need a pair of key players on our staff for FC Buffalo’s 10th Anniversary season.
FCB is seeking interns or volunteers to help our organization grow on- and off-the-pitch, from May through August. Former staff assistants have gone on to roles with teams in Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League, and the National Lacrosse League.
Reliable transportation is a must, and a stipend may be made available to assist with travel, should the participant be able to assist in specific roles within our organization.
Availability to participate in winter efforts is welcome, but not mandatory. A passport or enhanced driver’s license is strongly encouraged.
The internships are open to interested players as well.
Candidates must be:
- Intense lovers of sports with a drive to give their best as part of a team
- Strong communicators
- Skilled in writing and video – or – Willing to learn those skills
- Able to engage in social media with both wit and class
- Industrious, committed, and a desire to earn more responsibility
- Kind to and inclusive of all people
Candidates should email their resume and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.